Friday 9 August 2013

MACHO PAPITO PICTURES OF THE WEEK(S)

I can't help but stare at our baby's photos every time I'm away. I miss baby so much even when I'm just a few minutes away from home!!!

Enjoying welcome drinks with Lawrence at Discovery Suites in Ortigas. We really enjoyed the lounge! Baby, of course, eventually fell asleep. Hehe!

Baby with Ate Anne one afternoon on our veranda

Sssshhhh! Didn't you see the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door? Sheesh.

 "Lolaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

 Ready for grocery! We love Solenad, hihi!

Lawrence munching on his favorite tree plush toy

Happy 3rd month Baby! As usual, knocked out! Celebrated Baby's 3rd month at Da.U.De Tea Lounge, The Fort

Right on cue: waiting for Dadi to set up his iPad for their Kung Fu Panda viewing time!

 Sarap buhay!

 Wow, taas paa pa si Baby. Strolling around our village one cool afternoon.

 "Nyeeeeh"

 Mommy, where's my shirt?

 Pakita ang abs baby! Go, go, go!

Mommy look I'm wearing shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment