Wednesday 10 July 2013

BUNGISNGIS

I have installed the Baby Center App on my phone, and from time to time I get these don't-forget-to-laugh notes. Let me share one, entitled "You didn't know becoming a parent meant...". So here it goes:

You didn't know becoming a parent meant...

...eating dinner like you're trying to break a world record for the most pasta swallowed in the shortest amount of time. Standing up.
...letting your partner choose between poop and sleep habits as topics of conversation.
...figuring out how to pee without putting the baby down.
...wearing a bra that looks like something from a 1930s catalog.
...spending an hour getting the baby to sleep and then waking her up two minutes later to make sure she's still breathing.

This definitely made me giggle! And baby too! :-p


We are sooooo addicted to baby's smiles and laughter <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment